Website Centric Electrical Services
Centric (www.centricgc.com), an established multi-state industrial electrical contractor, has an immediate opening for an experienced electrical foreman for on site management of electrical activities for industrial projects in the Gulf South Area.
A detailed job description is as follows:
- Supervise and coordinate crew of electricians, apprentices, and laborers in industrial work environments
- Perform electrical work as required to fulfil company and project goals
- Become familiar with blueprints and construction documents, do takeoffs and layouts as required.
- Creates a production schedule and keeps it updated on a regular basis.
- Understand, communicate and implement company policies and procedures; ensure consistency and quality control.
- Manage the inspection service process with local and county municipalities.
- Keep a daily log of all activity on the job site and keep the office informed.
- Communicate unforeseen conditions and changes to the Project Manager that may affect the schedule, quality and cost of the project.
- Understand and adhere to OSHA requirements and Centric’s safety policies, including assuring all employees and subcontractors are adhering to OSHA safety requirements on all projects.
- Coordinate resources between project teams as needed.
- High School Degree or Equivalency Certificate Required
- NCEER Electrical Journeyman Certification Required
- Electrical Vocational School Degree or Certificate Preferred
- 8 Years’ experience in the electrical Industry with at least 5 years as a Journeyman
- Knowledge of NFPA 70 (NEC Codes) and NFPA 70E (Electrical Safety)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read plans and schedules
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong commitment to safety and knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Commitment to maintaining a Drug Free Workplace including initial hire and random screening
- Clean Driving Record w/ Current Driver’s License
- TWIC Card Required
- Competitive wages based on experience and qualifications
- Yearly performance bonuses based on company earnings
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurances
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Cellular phone allowance
- Company vehicle (business use only) and/or vehicle allowance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org