Website Centric Electrical Services
Centric (www.centricgc.com), an established multi-state industrial electrical contractor, has an immediate opening for an experienced electrician for industrial projects in the Gulf South Area.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Preform electrical work as required to fulfill company and project goals.
- Become familiar with blueprints and construction documents, layouts as required.
- Understand, communicate and implement company policies and procedures; ensure consistency and quality control.
- Keep a daily log of all activity on the job site and keep the Superintendent informed.
- Communicate unforeseen conditions and changes to the Superintendent that may affect the schedule, quality, and cost of the project.
- Understand and adhere to OSHA requirements and Centric’s safety policies including assuring all employees and subcontractors are adhering to OSHA safety requirements on all projects.
- Proficient knowledge in electrical work including conduit, cable tray, underground work, controls, and circuitry.
- Working knowledge of electrical tools including, but not limited to, benders, threaders, heaters, etc.
- Must be able to work in different work conditions including commercial construction, industrial construction, and municipal work.
- Preform work at various heights.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and ethical behavior.
- High School Degree or Equivalency Certificate Required
- NCEER Electrical Journeyman Certification
- 5 Years’ experience in the electrical industry
- 2 Years’ experience as a Journeyman
- Knowledge of NFPA 70 (NEC Codes) and NFPA 70E (Electrical Safety)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read plans and schedules
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong commitment to safety and knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Commitment to maintain a drug-free workplace including initial hire and random screenings
- Clean driving record
- Current driver’s license and insurance
- TWIC Card
- Electrical vocation school degree or certificate
- Basic OSHA Plus Certification
- Fall Protection Certification
- Equipment Operation (fork lifts, man lifts, and scissor lifts)
- Competitive wages based on experience and qualifications
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurances
- Retirement plan
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com